The ideal software choice to make your TV genuinely smart.
Teatro-4 is a comprehensive line of turnkey software solutions targeted at Smart TVs running on Linux or Android OS.
Core component of Teatro-4 is Comedia 4.0, a field proven software stack that handles analogue TV (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), digital TV (ATSC, DVB) , TV chassis and that has been deployed within millions of STBs and TV sets.
- Successfully integrated within Linux environment
- Easy to port as the solution is platform agnostic as it relies on the Comedia Hardware Abstraction Layer (CHAL)
- Continuously tested and validated on reference platforms on the basis of a Validation Test Plan (VTP) which includes the relevant pre certifications
- “Production-ready”: the solution may be delivered integrated within turnkey complete (i.e., hardware and software) solutions designed by iWedia and based on chipsets provided by key market players
- Integrated options:
- CI Plus
- Pre integrated with the client SDKs of major Over-The-Top (OTT) services and Digital Right Management (DRM) systems
- The Linux-based distributed architecture takes full benefits of features provided by Linux and its associated libraries (e.g., DirectFB)
- Teatro-4 software solution generated as a library on the Customer environment
- Hardware abstraction layer (CHAL): APIs documentation, reference implementation (in ANSI C source code)
- Validation Test Plan (VTP) including the relevant pre-certifications and Validation Test Report (VTR) on a reference platform
- Reference system demonstrating Teatro-4 solution
Platform requirements (examples)
|SW requirements||Linux platform SDK with DirectFB support|