Fixed Price business model is suitable for Customers with well defined requirements and project schedules. Under this option, Customer pays a pre-negotiated fixed price for the complete project which in turn is linked to precisely defined deliverables. A typical example of this business model is industrialization of an iWedia turnkey software solution on Customer selected hardware which includes:
- Porting, integration and customization to meet Customer requirements (CHAL development, UI customization, etc.)
- Test, validation and qualification of the software: using RT-RK Automated Testing System (www.bbt.rs).
- iDTV/STB functional and stress testing,
- Multiple devices testing,
- Pre certification (Dolby Digital, DTS, CI Plus, DTG, NorDig, DLNA)
- Certification on behalf of Customer
- Maintenance (bug fixes, corrections, updates, upgrades) and support
Time and Material
Time and Material business model is intended for long-term projects, where the total effort cannot be estimated in advance and the scope of work can vary during the implementation. When compared to Fixed Price offer, suited for projects with a detailed technical specification, Time and Material model is the best for scalable projects and with the possibility to pay for iWedia services in parts according to a payment schedule specified under the contract. Upon signing the contract stipulating the team roles and their rates, we invoice you monthly or biweekly according to effort reports. This business model is efficient in the cases when the project is hard to predict in terms of time and creative effort, and when development process needs control and improvement upon each iteration. Thus, it allows for cancellation at virtually any stage of the project development.
- Reducing risks by leveraging state of the art software components or turnkey software solutions which are robust, reliable, deployed, and certified
- Accelerating time-to-market by integrating software components or turnkey software solutions with efficient porting, integration, and validation tools and processes
- Preparing for the future by relying on iWedia, a software publisher committed to ensuring its solutions remain compliant with changes to the relevant standards
- Taking technology leadership by sharing iWedia vision and initiatives